Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chicken Pita Pits!!


I had a pita wrap at the Mangy Moose in Jackson that was a lot like this. They are really yummy and really easy to assemble. This is a great dinner that you can make on a hot day that you wont have to heat your house up to make :)

1 Large chicken breast
Seasoning for chicken breast
1-2 medium tomatoes
1 container of sprouts
1 cucumber
Mayo
Italian dressing
1 package of pocket pita's (You can usually find them by the deli)

So I season up my chicken breast and then I grill it. You can also cook it on your stove top or use your George Foreman grill. I cut the chicken into thin strips

I cut up my tomato and cucumber into thin slices

Putting your pita's together is completely up to you. I usually put a tiny bit of mayo in my pita, put in 2-3 slices of chicken, put as much veggies in I can, and then pour the Italian dressing over the fillings.

It is so SIMPLE!!! I love that I can eat 3-4 of these and not feel horrible about myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...